25 Staff Birthday Card Wishes That Can Delight & Inspire Employees
Many employees spend their birthdays at the office. On these special days, employers should make an extra effort to ensure their employees feel valued and recognized by the organization.
A birthday is the perfect opportunity to remind employees they’re appreciated in the workplace with a heartfelt sentiment. Staff birthday card wishes can be as simple as hoping for happiness in the year to come, or an expression of gratitude for a year of hard work.
For some inspiration, we’ve compiled the following list of employee birthday wishes from Hallmark Business Connections and a variety of sources across the Internet. Enjoy!
Quick & Simple
• Wishing you a great birthday and a memorable year. From all of us.
• Hoping your birthday brings you many happy reasons to celebrate!
• Wishing you the best on your birthday and everything good in the year ahead.
• Hope your day is filled with happiness.
• Wishing you a happy birthday and a wonderful year.
• Our whole team is wishing you the happiness of birthdays.
• Happy birthday and all the best to you in the year to come!
• Wishing you a relaxing birthday and happiness in the year to come.
• The whole team wishes you the happiest of birthdays and a great year.
• May your birthday be the start of a year filled with good luck, good health, and much happiness.
• Wishing you much happiness on your special day. Have an unforgettable birthday.
• Wishing you a day full of laughter and happiness and a year that brings you much success.
• May all life’s blessings be yours, on your birthday and always.
• Wishing you a happy birthday, a wonderful year, and success in all you do
• It seems such a great day to say: We feel so lucky that you came our way! Happy birthday to you! Make it grand!
•The warmest wishes to a great member of our team. May your special day be full of happiness, fun and cheer!
• With warm wishes for a very happy birthday and sincere thanks for your hard work throughout the year.
• Happy birthday to a wonderful person who means so many different things to our company!
• We wish you an amazing year with accomplishment of the great goals that you have set!
• No one could do a better job than the job you do. We thank you for sticking with us! Enjoy your birthday!
• On behalf of the entire company I wish you a very happy birthday and send you my best wishes for you to enjoy much happiness in your life.
• It’s a pleasure to work with you, and to wish you a happy birthday.
• You make work a lot less like work. Thanks for all you do!
• Thank you for all your hard work during the past year. Wishing you a happy birthday and a great year to come!
• We appreciate all of your hard work in the past year. Wishing you a happy and relaxing birthday!
It doesn’t take much to put a smile on an employee’s face on his or her birthday; just a sentence or two can make all the difference!
Birthday wishes such as those mentioned above can help you show your employees you care about recognizing them on their special day and that you value them as part of the team. What’s more, they’re just a nice thing to do!
How do you celebrate employee birthdays at the office?